1. Data owner and data controller.
- Luciano Petrosini (hereinafter “Eurisco Studio”)
- Dirección: 52 Dr. Zamenhof Street – D 14, Valencia, Spain.
- Teléfono: 963 382 790
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provisions of the General data Protection Regulation mentioned above, we want to inform you that the personal data you provide to us through the form on our website will be processed as ‘Website Users.’ To ensure the security of your data, we have implemented all the technical and organizational measures established by current legislation. These measures aim to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
2. Types of data collected.
The data collected by this website through the form includes:
- Requested service: web design, graphic design, editorial design, illustration, video, packaging design or print design.
- Project objectives: sector to which the project belongs and its objectives.
- Timeframe: estimated timeframe for the project’s execution.
- Budget limit: a range of budget allocated for the work to be done.
- Contact information: name, surname, organization, phone number and email.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Some data requested by this website is mandatory for individuals requesting information through any means, and the refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to provide the service. In cases where this website specifically indicates that certain data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate such data without any consequences on the availability or functioning of the service.
Users who have doubts about which data is mandatory can contact the data controller.
How have we obtained the data?
The personal data we process come from: Contact Form, Phone, E-mail and Projects.
3. Methods of processing collected data.
Methods of processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner.
The updated list of these parties may be requested from the owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- When users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
- When the data collection is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract between the user and/or any pre-contractual obligation thereof.
- When the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that the user is subject to.
The data categories processed from users are identification data.
No specially protected data categories are processed.
The data is processed at the owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located, all within European Union.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal data collected for the formalization of a contract between the data controller and the user must be retained as such until the said contract has been fully formalized.
- Personal data collected under the legitimate interest of the data controller must be retained for the time necessary to fulfill that purpose.
- Users can find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the data controller by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the data controller.
- The data Controller may retain personal data for an additional period when the user gives consent to such processing, provided that the consent remains valid.
- Additionally, the data controller will be obligated to retain personal data for an additional period whenever it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or an order from an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted.
Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Those established in the laws, such as the tax administration.
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, Eurisco Studio shares data with the following providers under their respective privacy conditions:
In this service, messages sent by users are stored for contact purposes.
5. Purpose of processing collected data.
When a user visits this website and wishes to make an inquiry, the user can contact through a contact form, email or telephone.
By doing so, the user authorizes Eurisco Studio to use such data to respond to requests for information or any other type indicated in the heading of the form.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the user
By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorizes this website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal data collected: Email address and name.
The services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this website, potentially containing users’ personal data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
6. User’s rights.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their data. users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
At any time, users may request, completely free of charge, the exercise of their rights, either by letter or email. To do so, they must attach a photocopy of their ID/NIE/Passport to their request and send it to the attention of the data controller through any of the methods mentioned at the beginning of this document.
8. Additional information about data collection and processing.
The user’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by the owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related Services.
The user declares to be aware that the owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For system administration purposes, this website may collect data from the user’s computer, such as IP address, operating system, and type of browser. These are non-identifying data and only serve for statistical purposes. They do not identify any particular user; they are solely anonymous data used for statistical purposes.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the user’s consent, the owner shall collect new consent from the user, where required.
In general, the relationships between Eurisco Studio and the users of its services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit. The courts and tribunals of Valencia shall have jurisdiction for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.
10. Legal information.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General data Protection Regulation).